Re: IETF66 - Recommendations for travel from airport to hotels?

I have arrived in Montreal.  The taxi to the Delta is now CDN$35.
There are airport shuttles into Montreal for CDN$13 but you would
then need to take a taxi from the bus terminal to the hotel on the
meter.

Public transportation is also available but the travel time will
be well over an hour.  The travel at 17:20 in rush hour took
approximately 20 minutes in the taxi.

At the Delta Hotel there is no wireless in my room.  There is a
wired connection for CDN$9.95 per 24 hours which has a reasonable
bandwidth at the current load.

Jeffrey Altman