Re: IETF66 - Recommendations for travel from airport to hotels?

Why not just googling?

I entered aerobus and montreal at Google, and found
the following link.

http://www.admtl.com/passenger_services.aspx?id=48

If this is correct, the aerobus takes us to "a few"
points in downtown from which we can take free shuttle
to "hotels".

Nelson, David wrote:

Aerobus shuttle bus service runs from the downtown bus terminal (514-842-2281) with several stops before taking
the highway. Fares are lower than taxis: $12 to or from
Trudeau.

And from the bus terminal to the hotel?  Presumably taxi or city bus?
Any other alternatives?

Are they any shuttle busses from the airport that make stops at the
downtown hotels?