Re: IETF Chair tasks

I'd like to second John's comments here.  I'm here to do technical
work.  Over the last six months I've had to spend a lot of time on
process issuse.  I won't be able to do that for a while.

Frankly, the fact that I feel things are working well enough that I
can go focus on technical work says something significant.