Re: Image attachments to ASCII RFCs (was: Re: Last Call: 'Propose d Experiment: Normative Format in Addition to ASCII Text' to Experimental RFC (draft-ash-alt-formats))

Carl,

> May I make a suggestion to both the office of the RFC Editor and to the
> IESG?  This sounds like a classic case for leadership.  How about
> starting up a working group?  Give it a capable chair, support from
> the AD (Brian), and twist some arms to get good people to participate.
> I know this is a radical suggestion, but it just might work.

How about people volunteer to help the effort or how about we fund the
RFC Editor to work with the XML2RFC people?  Simply having a working
group does NOT produce running code.  Let's not have committees unless
we have an answer to this question.

Eliot