Re: Last Call: 'Proposed Experiment: Normative Formatin AdditiontoASCII Text' to Experimental RFC (draft-ash-alt-formats)

It's worth distinguishing the search for alternate normative output
formats from the search for a standard input format.

Or are you proposing 2629bis as a standard intermediate format, which
makes both camps (input and output) unhappy?

Joe