Re: Acknowledgements section in a RFC (Was: Last Call: 'Matching ofLanguage Tags' to BCP (draft-ietf-ltru-matching)

With respect to the specific document that led to this discussion,
draft-ietf-ltru-matching, I have asked the WG members at
http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ltru/current/msg04975.html
as follws:

   If anybody who has contributed would like their name to be mentioned,
   or thinks that somebody else's name is missing, please don't hesitate
   to say so, or to contact the editors or chairs directly.

I am not aware of any such requests up to now, but maybe my co-chair
or the editors have received some.

Just for completeness, and because this is due to a Last Call comment
brought up on this mailing list, I would like to extend the above request
to this list: If you think that you should be listed in the Acknowledgements
section of draft-ietf-ltru-matching, please contact the editors or
the chairs of the LTRU WG.

Regards,     Martin.

#-#-#  http://www.sw.it.aoyama.ac.jp       mailto:duerst@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx