RE: IETF 65 BOF Announcement: Digital Identity Exchange (DIX)

A "fair number" is subjective, especially since I've also seen a fair
number ;-) of comments acknowleding related work.  This is why I want to
hold a BOF - the opportunity for face-to-face discussion will give
everyone a better opportunity to see where consensus lies.

-Scott-