Re: getting the IETF rate at the Hilton

Hi,

On Jan 26, 2006, at 14:00, Brian E Carpenter wrote:
I would suggest that instead of sending such issues to a very large
list addressed to "somebody", people should send them where they
may reach the right people:  ietf-registrar@xxxxxxxx
and if that doesn't solve it, iad@xxxxxxxxx

thanks. I have re-sent the message to the registrar.

However, your email is the first time I've seen either of these two addresses mentioned. I also can't find them on ietf.org. It's hard to send email to an address one doesn't know about.

Sending this to the general list also made other attendees aware of the problem, which IMO is one of its purposes, no?

Lars
--
Lars Eggert                                     NEC Network Laboratories