RE: "too many notes" -- a modest proposal

It seems to me that limiting users to 3 messages / day (perhaps with a
maximum number of bytes) would be a
minimal impact on free speech but would limit the damage done by
overly productive transmitters. This could be limited to users  who
are nominated to a "limit" list by many users.  How difficult this
would be to implement on the message exploders is another question.

Steve Silverman