Transport layer Protocol Implementation in GLOMOSIM

Hello all;
  I am student doing My BE in Electronics & Communication Engg.

I am starting My BE Final project on stimulation of a Transport layer protocol. The protocol is proposed for mobile multimedia communication over wireless links.I am considering to use the network simulator - GLOMOSIM.

Since I am a beginner in the Glomosim. I don't know where to start and how to modify it to make it suit my purpose.

please help.
Thank you.