Re: Normative figures

We write specifications so that they are easier to read, validate and understand, not so that they are easier to write.

Eric

We write specs so that they will be correctly implemented.
Anything that makes a specification easier to correctly understand
surely makes it more likely that it will be correctly implemented?

The cost of incorrect implementation is so high that we can
can afford to pay a relatively high cost in the effort and
technology needed to read and write the specification.

- Stewart