Re: Question about the Neustar logo on www.ietf.org

Actually I believe that it should not be there any logo fro Neustar. Is a
paid service, right ?

I think if we agree, as a community to have a logo, then it will be fine,
but we can then consider having a logo for each of the contributors and the
companies that pay for their salaries and traveling expenses.

Regards,
Jordi