Re: RFCyyyy on Definitions of Managed Objects for High Bit-Rate DSL - 2nd generation HDSL and Single-Pair High-Speed Digital Subscri

On Tue, Dec 20, 2005 at 05:09:18PM -0800,
 rfc-editor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <rfc-editor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote
 a message of 182 lines which said:

> A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.
>         BCP NNN
>         RFCyyyy
>
>         Title:      Definitions of Managed Objects for
>                     High Bit-Rate DSL - 2nd generation
>                     HDSL and Single-Pair High-Speed Digital Subscriber
>                     Line SHDSL Lines
>         Author:     yyyyyyyyyy

Really experimental, it seems :-)

I thought it was a strange spam but the Received: headers indicate
rather a bug in the RFC editor information system :-)