Re: Enough RE: Publication of draft-lyon-senderid-core-01 in conflict with referenced draft-schlitt-spf-classic-02)

In message <198A730C2044DE4A96749D13E167AD37565E17@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
om>, "Hallam-Baker, Phillip" writes:

>Do we have to go through this yet again?
>
>The entire premise of spam filtering is that the recipient is not
>prepared to deliver mail to a user's mail box unless the sender
>convinces the recipient of their bona fides.

No.  The entire premise of *this form of spam filtering* is what you
meant.  The phrase "bona fides" is even more problematic; I'll leave
that as an exercise for the reader.