Re: Faux Pas -- web publication in proprietary formats at ietf.org

Mohsen BANAN wrote:
On Sat, 05 Nov 2005 18:59:10 +0100, Brian E Carpenter <brc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> said:

  Brian> Here's the text. You can pick up a map at the
  Brian> concierge desk in the Westin. I ate at Wild
  Brian> Garlic last night and it was excellent.
Mr. Carpenter, the IETF Chair;

Your restaurant recommendations, I do take seriously.

The goers go, the talkers talk and the doers do.
Remember!

Of course many now visit the ietf.org site primarily
for the restaurant guide. And now that is only
available as a .ppt file.

FYI: The PPT file opens just fine in OpenOffice 2.0

--

Doug Royer                     | http://INET-Consulting.com