RE: RE: IETF Meeting Venue Selection Criteria - Other health risk s

John,

	I believe that most people agree with you - in general
- including myself.

	The issue would be a dead thing (may already be a dead
thing) if the IETF Secretariat (or somone) hands out a guide-
line to IETF meeting organizers - and plans to continue to do
so whatever happens with this RFC.  Having never organized an
IETF meeting myself, I do not know this happens, even now.

	Knowing how the IETF works, however, I cannot escape
the notion that this RFC might actually be intended to serve
that purpose.  If that is the case, and the IETF Secretariat
(or whoever) is planning to hand out a reference (or copy) of
this RFC - in lieue of anything they may already be passing
out - to meeting sponsors, or sponsor-candidates, then I think
a lot of people are wrong about what should not be in this RFC.

--
Eric