Re: IETF Meeting Venue Selection Criteria - weather conditions and related

> 1) Outdoor temperature during the meeting above 0 degrees
> Centigrade and below 40.
>
> My personal view is that 2 and 3 are very important, but I'm not
> so sure about 1. Other comments ?

Jordi,
I find it hard to believe that outside temperatures are that important
especially considering the separate points about indoor temperature and
suitable airport transport.

But, if it is important, I think the boundaries are unreasonable. Zero
degrees Centigrade is actually quite warm (T-shirt weather, I'd say).

Cheers,
Adrian