Re: investigating meta-spam

At 02:20 17/10/2005, Sam Hartman wrote:
I think documenting this sort of thing would be useful.  I think it is
more often called covert channel analysis or examined under the
heading of privacy implications of protocols.

I would be interested in URL or RFC references.
Also, I understand you refer more to the analysis of existing normal entries?
Here I refer mainly to malignious inputs or the ill designedness of some protocols.

I do not have time to actively work on the project, but I do think
that we could significantly benefit from work in this area.

If I set-up a mailing list on this - we all are over loaded - may be will you lurk on it?
jfc