RE: IETF Meeting Venue Selection Criteria

Avri,

	Perhaps a better approach would be to have a
list posted somewhere of interdicted sites - along
with an explanation of the specific reasons why
they've been interdicted.

	This would both remove all ambiguities and
allow members who would like to have a site removed
from that list to determine extactly what they would
have to address to do so.

--
Eric