RE: Beyond conflict

I like Wikis, I also think they have some significant problems. I like
the Wiki text markup functions better for manual entry than HTML. On the
other hand they give even more scope for loonies and trolls.

The point I am trying to make here is that 80% of the list traffic is
being driven by two disciplinary issues. It might help some people's
blood pressure to remember that we are using a strongly sub-optimal
collaboration tool here.

I think we should look at new collaboration tools, for example has
anyone tried using a wiki to maintain an issues list?

This is meant to be a technology organization. If we do not try out new
stuff why should we expect Internet users to?