RE: On PR-actions, signatures and debate

Anthony G. Atkielski writes...

> Then it should be straightforward to automate it in the form of a
> robot that emotionlessly evaluates each post.

No.  I did not claim that the evaluation was objective.  It is in fact
subjective.  I do claim that the "reasonable man" (and I use that term
in the sense that the legal profession uses it) can fairly easily
recognize abuse when he sees it.  I suppose this is akin to one US
Supreme Court Justice's opinion on the definition of pornography: "I
can't define it, but I know it when I see it."