Re: Anyone not in favor of a PR-Action against Jefsey Morfin

Now I, for one, find this annoying. Order 100+ messages to the list, a host of people declaring
themselves for or against, two petition drives on-line, and all for  an "informal" request for a
PR-Action ? That would all presumably have to be repeated under a Last Call ? Which will occur at
some point (presumably at least one IESG meeting, or at a minimum 2 weeks) after a formal request ?
At this rate, we'll be wasting list bandwidth on this until Christmas.

I would suggest that, as Harald posted his "intent to file" message back on August 29th, OVER
one month ago, there has been enough debate, and Harald should either file or publicly announce that
he is not going to file.

In other words (to quote our Chair from another context), I would ask for a guillotine on this
matter.

Regards
Marshall