Re: RFC 2487 [5]: Suggest dropping of "TLS Required"- forbid and extensions of current standards

In <430F3806.4050402@xxxxxxxxxx> Keith Moore <moore@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

>> I agree that getting authentication into the email protocols is a good
>> thing, but TLS does not achieve much more than SPF/Sender-ID in that
>> respect. DKIM is a much better platform.
>
> Not clear.  [a summary of the status of DKIM that I generally agree with]
>
> I think DKIM is fixable, but if it stays in its current form it will
> only delay adoption of effective anti-phishing and anti-spam solutions
> by a few more years.

What would those "effective anti-phishing and anti-spam solutions" be?
I guess by "effective" I include the requirement of fairly rapid
adoption, which kind of rules out things like PGP and S/MIME.

-wayne