Re: Last Call: 'Internet Code Point Assignments' to Proposed Standard

Brian E Carpenter wrote:

2. IANA Considerations

   Remaining decimal values '2' through '9999' SHOULD be assigned on
   an IETF consensus basis, with IANA consent.

I don't understand "with IANA consent." Also SHOULD seems ambiguous.
Suggest:

   Remaining decimal values '2' through '9999' MUST be assigned on
   an IETF Consensus basis [ref RFC 2434].

but I wonder whether Expert Review wouldn't be sufficient? Do we
really need to trouble the whole IETF for this?

IMHO, Expert Review would be sufficient, but does IETF have experts to review NSAPA allocations?

Alexey