Re: "IETF servers aren't for testing"

I will defer to Jordi's post on this matter.  Personal attacks are not
useful, so I will not dignify your response by bothering to respond to its
content.

Yawn.  When the IETF moves from the business of beauracracy, and back to
the business of technology, reading RFC's may again be worth putting time
into.  It amazes me that several committees are now necessary to perform
the function a few individuals used to readily handle in their spare time.
Until then, I'll be writing code.

Scott