Re: Keeping this IETF's schedule in the future...?

> ... *definitely* food, and without stringent flow controls
> on the caffeine.

Not being a caffeine user, I hadn't noticed this one.  But I've found
the lack of water and the flow controls on it disturbing.

At 16:43 today, 13 minutes into the break, I could not find water in
the break area at all.  They seemed to have found some a few minutes
later, but I'm wondering why we don't have water, even just tap water,
available continuously.

-- Sam