Re: Keeping this IETF's schedule in the future...?

Hi -

I found this this week's meeting schedule simply horrible.
I recognize that it may have been necessary to deal with the
business practices at this venue, but I would hope that it
does not become necessary again.

I did like having tables at the hotel-provided breakfast.  (Meridien)
*Hot* water for tea would have been a nice touch, though.  :-)

Lunch is too late, though that might be mitigated by
providing food at the mid-morning break.

The lunch break is too long.

I find that during the last afternoon session all I can think about
is getting supper.  Food at the second afternoon break might help.

I miss the evening sessions.  After supper, folks are generally in
a better mood, making for smoother sessions.

Randy