Re: I'm not the microphone police, but ...

Well, there is another interesting requirement.  Many people think stating
who you work for is a kind of "Full Disclosure" statement.  I work for foo
- there for any statements about protocol bar should be taken through a
filter of what company foo is doing.

I usually state my current affiliation just so people know when I have
changed jobs (what you aren't at Intel any more - Nope left there 4 years
ago... Now I am working at McAfee) especially since I prefer to use a
personal address that I can track across any company I work for.

Bill