Re: Sarcarm and intimidation

Various people have made their points under this subject field, but
I'm having a hard time seeing how those points relate to the IETF's
technical goals, its processes, or even to the question of (in)appropriate
use of this list. Since we are getting ready for an IETF meeting, could
people stay relevant to our business, please?

    Brian