Another problem of registration page for social event

Folks,

I did the registration for the social event.
For online payment, then, I followed the link of
'Click here to update your registration' and enter
my booking number and my family name.
However, I've got a page with another person's infomation.
Moreover, I could not terminate the confirmation session.

Does anyone get the same problem?

Sincerely yours,

Kenji Ohira