Re: Seeking reviewers for language tag registry docs in WG last call

Hi -

Please do not be misled by the domain name of http://rfc3066.org/review.htm
That site is not affiliated with the ltru WG or the ietf-languages@xxxxxxxx
mailing list that performs the language tag review function described in RFC 3066.
I think prospective reviewers' time would be much better spent looking at
the actual documents under WG last call, rather than trying to make sense of
the stuff at  http://rfc3066.org/review.htm

The documents under WG last call are
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ltru-registry-09.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ltru-initial-02.txt

We'd prefer to have your comments on the documents themselves,
rather than reactions to Jefsey's sometimes over-heated polemic.

Randy, ltru co-chair