Re: Last Call: 'Email Submission Between Independent Networks' to BCP

Since you top posted, I will, against nature, respond in kind.

The one "item" you missed from your analogy is that postal mail is "paid" for
up front, by the person "posting" (anon or not) - eg the post-office gets
paid _before_ your letter gets delivered.  The problem with spam is that the
receipient is "paying" the cost (cod with no chance to refuse delivery)...

--
Larry Smith
SysAd ECSIS.NET