Re: IANA Considerations

> >  Ned, you have not produced any argument for this position, and since
> >  the absence of such a section does not imply the absence of IANA
> >  considerations, your logic continues to escape me.
> >
>  Repeating for about the fourth time...

Here's my own take:

It is empty bureaucracy.  It is form, without content.  It is additional
effort, with no benefit.

It is reasonable and necessary to require that documents contain
important considerations.  This is not accomplished by having pro forma
sections lacking content.

  d/
  ---
  Dave Crocker