**FINAL NOTICE** - DHCPv4 options 128-223 to be IANA assignable (RFC 3942)

Hi:

I'm now pulling together the final list of DHCPv4 options between 128 to
223 (inclusive) that are currently in use as per RFC 3942
(http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc3942.txt): "Reclassifying DHCPv4 Options".
The 6-month notification period has expired.

- Bernie Volz