Re: Complaining about ADs to Nomcom (Re: Voting (again))

Brian E Carpenter wrote:

As Leslie noted (...) another tricky point is exactly when the list is published and how nominations after that date are handled.

Agreed. If you make the publication at the end of the nominations period then its not useful as a tool for other potential candidates to decide if they want (or need!) to run for the position. But it seems complicated to publish the list several times. And if we are open about the list of candidates, we can't have nominations coming in after the last publication of the list. Its a tricky decision, but if it were up to me I'd probably just publish it once, at the end of the nominations period.

--Jari