Re: Voting (again)

Hi Kai,

At 4:44 PM +0200 5/8/05, Kai Henningsen wrote:
ISTR a case of a WG that got replaced its chair by the IESG, and told to
do its work differently, two or three times - and *every* time, the new
chair stopped posting to the list after a short time. (The last time, I
think he came back after a significant timeout.)

I was trying to track down the story regarding this WG, but I can't find ISTR among the list of active or concluded IETF WGs. What is the actual WG name and/or acronym? Is the group currently chartered?

Margaret