Re: text suggested by ADs

Hi Phillip,

This information is on the 'Working Group Chairs' page, not the 'ID
authors' page or more usefully the Internet drafts page.

The I-D tracker *is* actually on the Internet drafts page
(I think this was a recent change):

 http://www.ietf.org/ID.html

But in general, yes, we could use more information and
easier availability. I confess that I don't even remember where
the RFC status page is. But there's been many improvements
of this type lately, like what the tools team is working on now that
allows you to get a better view of the overall ID/RFC status in
a working from single page etc. See e.g. http://tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/

The current IETF Web site appears to have been written by someone whose
ideal of user documentation is the UNIX man pages.

I don't understand -- what could ever be better than a UNIX
man page? ;-)

--Jari