RE: What's been done [Re: Voting (again)]

On Thu, 28 Apr 2005, Lars-Erik Jonsson (LU/EAB) wrote:
From the ICAR review team page at
http://www.machshav.com/~icar/reviews/people/
one can observe that only two review requests were ever
submitted, and just one of these (a request submitted by me)
resulted in a review (by Bernard). The other requested
review, actually on Dave Crocker's list, is still pending.

This is not quite true. There were _at least_ one or two additional requests, but they just didn't get included on the web page.

I certainly as WG co-chair submitted 2-3 of them, just to test the process, but unfortunately.. it didn't quite work out (see the other mail for a bit more).