RE: Voting (again)

I'll finally bite inline

Bill

This probably gets down to how everyone thinks the US congress is doing
a bad job as a whole, but THEIR representative is doing great, so keeps
reelecting them (well, in areas where the districts haven't been
gerrymandered beyond all hope of a competative election).

I really hope MOST ADs stay in the IESG for a LONG, LONG time - we need
the group memory from ADs having been seated for a long time.  This is
a good thing.