Intermediate Drafts of network layer protocols

hello,

Can i get intermediate drafts of any standard network layer protocol like IPv4 or IPv6. I am studying how protocols are designed and the features added over time etc.

Normally, those drafts are removed and not found on the internet, only the last complete RFC remains.

I would be thankful if any one of you can send me such drafts (documents).

Regards,

-