Re: WSIS - UNESCO Thematic Meeting on Multilingualism

Mr. Menezes,

I would be quite interested in attending this meeting if I am invited and appropriate arrangements can be made. I note, however, that there is a potential schedule conflict with ISOC events planned for Cairo that same weekend. The odds of my actually being able to attend will be strongly dependent on how soon an actual invitation is received and on review of the final programme.

best wishes,
    John Klensin