Re: IETF63 wireless

 On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 15:05:24 +0100, Brian E Carpenter wrote:
>  each meeting is different - hosted or non-hosted, changes
>  in technology, etc. So it will always be a challenge.

Given the current state of our dependence on the wireless service, during an IETF, try imagine saying the same thing about cell phone service, or hotel room door key service, or...

We need to find a way for the core IETFF meeting to have Internet access service that demonstrates very high reliability, from the start of our using it, just like do for any other essential utility.

  d/
  ---
  Dave Crocker
  Brandenburg InternetWorking