Re: FW: Issue with Meeting Schedule change at the last moment

Stephane,

A couple of points to ponder.....

1) The traditional appeal path for an AD decision, or a WG chair decision that an AD has refused to override, is to the IESG.
I have received your similar message sent to chair@xxxxxxxx, and have forwarded that to the IESG; the IESG will consider it.

2) IETF tradition has been that schedules are somewhat flexible, right up to the meeting. This time, the amount of flexing has been far more than I liked, but we don't have a stated policy of locking down things.

3) The IETF way has always been to try to do what makes sense in order to get sensible work done - I have some problems seeing how not having a meeting allows you to get more work done faster than having a meeting.

However, I am looking into the matter.

and.... if you tell the WG explicitly which items you want to be present for the discussion of, and ask for these to be scheduled on Wednesday, that's useful input. I couldn't find any such request from you in the WG archive.

                     Harald