Re: Call for Nominees

Hi Danny.

> IESG members whose terms are up are:
> Thomas Narten -- Internet Area

As I have been telling folk informally for a while now, I am stepping
down as Internet AD with the ending of the current term.

I would like to encourage the community to look around and help the
nomcom find a good successor.  I believe there are a number of good
potential candidates out there, though some might need a bit more arm
twisting than others!

Thomas