RE: Shuffle those deck chairs!

	Agreed,
	I'm never using the term IP again unless it's internet protocol.
What I meant indeed was patents in the context of software.
	I Should NOT have made the assumption in this crowd, though I think
everyone agrees, that nobody here is really talking about trademarks (which
obviously is about reputation from the holders perspective) and
copyrights(i.e. stealing code directly).

-Tom