Documenting the problems (Re: Level of consultation (Re: a note about the scenarios))

--On 1. oktober 2004 13:48 +0200 "JFC (Jefsey) Morfin" <jefsey@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I apologize for not having followed the debate over the IETF administrative structure as I should have probable done it . Dave's response seems to be the first I find interesting and illuminating (may be I lost others).

Is there a draft/wiki documenting all the IETF problems?

Jefsey,

have you read RFC 3716 ("The IETF in the Large: Administration and Execution") and RFC 3774 ("IETF Problem Statement")?