Re: Reminder: Poll about restructuring options

% Just a reminder:
%
% The poll about restructuring options:
%
% <http://tools.ietf.org/poll/admin_scenario_alternatives/>
%
% is open until Wednesday.
%
% The poll does contain questions that we want EVERYONE to answer, whether
% they have a specific opinion or not. So everyone who reads the IETF list
% should answer the poll.
%
%                     Harald

	well... i answered what I could on the poll...
	i don't like strawberry or chocolate.  you might have
	made it clearer that a -third- possible answer was "something else"

	as long as the poll is open, you might make enough room
	in the little box to collect other possible ideas from
	the vast number of folks on this exploder who were not
	interviewed or took the time earlier to contribute
	their ideas on change.  I still remember Kobe.

--bill