RE: WG Review: Behavior Engineering for Hindrance Avoidance (beha ve) (fwd)

Let's not forget: it takes an average of over 2 years to publish an RFC.

If the market explodes in the next 2 years, we will have significantly
missed the chance to influence the industry.

Unless, of course, the expectation is that the NAT business will *continue*
to expand in the 2-4 year time horizon.