re: Scenario C or Scenario O ? - I say let us go for C !

Bert said:
> From what I have seen/read sofar, my preference is to go for Scenario C.
> Yes, Scenario O seems somewhat simpler.
> Yes, Scenario O seems acceptable today.

just to be clear it is my opinion that
Scenario O is significantly simpler
and that Scenario C intruduces significant risks to the future of the
IETF for no supportble reasons

I have seen no convincing justification from anyone to support an
adoption of Scenario C

Scott