[Last-Call] Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-opsawg-ntw-attachment-circuit-12

Reviewer: Giuseppe Fioccola
Review result: Has Issues

This document specifies a network YANG data model for attachment circuits and
this is a really relevant work. There is a group of related documents
(draft-ietf-opsawg-ntw-attachment-circuit, draft-ietf-opsawg-teas-common-ac,
draft-ietf-opsawg-teas-attachment-circuit, draft-ietf-opsawg-ac-lxsm-lxnm-glue)
and their relation is explained in section 3. While I found the document useful
and well-written, it left me with some questions.

>From an OPSDIR point of view, I think that some clarification would be helpful.
In particular, I would suggest to add more details about the
specific-provisioning-profiles specifically in section 5.3. It is mentioned
that the exact definition of the specific provisioning profiles is local to
each service provider, but I think that a more complete explanation, possibly
with examples, may help an implementer to better understand how to use these
data nodes. In this regard, it would also be great to describe the usage of the
different identifiers (i.e. encryption-profile-identifier,
qos-profile-identifier, failure-detection-profile-identifier,
forwarding-profile-identifier, routing-profile-identifier) under the
valid-provider-identifiers container. I found some considerations about the
vulnerability of the specific-provisioning-profiles container in the section on
Security Considerations and this is good.